Photobucket

Monday, November 23, 2009

bye bye second tri...

okay - well lets see... i got the results back from my glucose screening test and i passed with flying colors!! :) yay! (needed to be below 140 and i was 74!!)

and now that i'm about to hit the third trimester (CRAZY!) and because of my history of high blood pressure he wants me to come in once a week - mainly to keep an eye on me in case i develop preeclampsia.... which i am willing myself - not to happen! normally i would go to dr.'s visits every 2 weeks now - but once a week works - i like that they are keeping a good eye on us! also at my next visit i get another ultrasound! he said that i should look toward one ultrasound per month. that'll be nice - i measured a little over a week farther along than i should be.... although i've been told that that isn't all that accurate... so it'll be nice to have the U/S measurements!

No comments:

Post a Comment