Photobucket

Saturday, November 28, 2009

26 weeks - 3 days

so we only have a little over 13 weeks left - if he comes on time...CRAZY!! Here is my belly picture from today...

sleeping has been getting difficult. we stayed over at adam's parents house thanksgiving night - and i normally don't have a hard time sleeping as long as we are in the bed upstairs - not while pregnant i guess.... my hips hurt SO BAD! i was rotating probably every hour from side to side - i had to lay for a little bit on my stomach and my back too - of course not too long on my back - but i had to stretch out a little! it brought some great appreciation to my pillow top mattress. my hips still hurt at home in bed - but not as bad. i will be very greatful for when the next 13 or so weeks is over so i can go back to sleeping on my back!

i got the phone call from babies-r-us today - our crib and changing table are in and ready for pickup!! YAY! we'll be picking up on thursday after school - on our way to pick up our tickets for the buffalo bills game on dec. 27th!

adam and i put up the christmas tree last night - i LOVE my prelit tree... so easy! then today we hung lights up outside the house and decorated the tree... it looks so pretty! i LOVE christmas!

next appt is this wednesday! i am scheduled for another ultrasound also! i'll do my best to update right after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment