Photobucket

Friday, October 16, 2009

we have movement!! (i think) ;)

so i woke up this morning at 6am - and rolled over to my back to stretch out a little - i placed my hand on the lower part of my stomach... and almost immediately i felt a little kick! on the outside!!! and then i felt some flutters inside my stomach!!! i had adam put his hand where my hand was and he think he felt something! HOW COOL IS THAT!! i was starting to get nervous because i hadn't felt anything... and there was a bunch this morning! SO EXCITING!

and on another note - today is the day for the big ultrasound! i'll update with more info once all our family knows!

it's an exciting friday!

2 comments:

  1. Am I considered family?? :) It must be amazing to feel the little one inside of you. Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting moment! I definitely miss those moments of movement!

    ReplyDelete