Photobucket

Saturday, September 5, 2009

holy back pain batman!

yeah i definately have lower back pain now... i am not enjoying this part... i'm kind of surprised that i have it already... but i'm going to blame the job for that... teaching kindergarten i'm kind of all over the place... standing, sitting, on the floor, sitting in the little kindergarten chairs... i need to remember to prop my feet up when i have my breaks (activity time - rest time)

i'm taking tylenol but that isn't helping that much... right now i'm sitting at home with the heating pad (on low) on my back and that is helping it to feel a little better.

as for my morning sickness - haven't had much trouble with that - until today - adam and i traveld to kennesaw today to do some shopping (both window and actual shopping) and i had to have him stop at a kroger on the way to pick me up some crackers... i fixed myself some egg whites for breakfast and i sat down and was about to eat them and then.... i couldn't - the smell - i have now had my first food adversion... today was the first time i made myself eggs so far this whole pregnancy... i guess my breakfast is limited to cereal or english muffins.....

okie dokie - i guess thats all for tonight... i hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment