Photobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A little update

Aiden and I have been very busy - we go to work/school and when I pick him up in the afternoon we go to the gym. I think aiden really enjoys going to the gym - which since we are there 5 days a week is a good thing!

I've also signed aiden up for gymnastics - we had our first class last week and aiden had a lot of fun. There was some waiting around but not too bad. He really liked the balance beam - he even walked on it forward - a lot of the other kids walked sideways on it. And he liked this big pit filled with foam squares - he didn't want to get out. I hope to have some pictures after this weeks session.

We (finally) have his 18 month checkup this Friday (@ 20 months) we switched doctors so we had to wait for an opening. I'm excited to see where he is in the charts and see how things go with this new doctor.

2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine takes her daughter to gymnastics. It's a great way to get the kids moving AND tired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the outcome from the Doctor's office. So glad he likes the gym and gymnastics. Love you Baby

    ReplyDelete