Photobucket

Monday, April 11, 2011

not your typical amy post...

WARNING - THIS ISN'T AN AIDEN POST - AND IT'S A LITTLE VENT-Y

i need to get some stuff out and i don't keep a paper journal anymore - so here i am and here i go! i apologize now if i offend anyone...

i feel like i've been forgotten... it's like i had a baby and was let go of my teaching job - and in turn lost all my friends (not that i had many here anyways) no one here ever calls me - to hang out or even just talk. in the past 15 days (yes i looked back in my phone) i have one incoming call from a friend - and she's in NC.

i feel like it's time to move back to NC - although will i really have friends there? i'm not sure.

the other issue - i really do like my job - so i don't want to leave it. i'm actually wishing we would have bought a house in summerville now.

just because i have a 1 year old doesn't mean that i am never able to go out and do things - yes, there are times that i will need to say no - but it isn't all the time. i'm tired of always being the one to initiate... friendship is a two way street.

2 comments:

  1. Right there with you Amy. Want to move to Colorado with us?? That's my solution to having no one call me in Maryland- leave! I'm sorry you feel alone. Friends are really important. Thanks for reminding me that even though you read my blog and know about my life, a phone call is still important. Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I can't remember the last time a friend called me. My real life "friends" don't really seem to care, so I've found online ones who do. I miss IRL friends though.

    ReplyDelete