Photobucket

Saturday, March 12, 2011

decorations for aiden's party

so i did all the decorations for aiden's party - trying not too spend too much - we have a tight budget right now... so i made aiden's birthday cake - i think it turned out pretty good!



and i made the cupcakes - i was a little rushed on the decorating of these - so these didn't turn out as well as i would have liked....



i made a timeline of pictures of aiden.... (i had actually made two but didn't have the time to make the 2nd one - it was 11pm the night before when i finished this one)




and then i made a banner....



I also made place mats that had aiden's pictures on them... but don't have a picture of them.

2 comments:

  1. Amy, the cupcakes are so cute...what a neat idea that I may have to steal some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Amy! I hope my creative juices will start flowing when I become a mom or I might need to hire you :)

    ReplyDelete