Photobucket

Saturday, February 20, 2010

SO READY!

even though i really want to wait to have aiden until march - i am TOTALLY ready for him to be out already... this is just a small list of reason why...
  • this belly - it is totally getting in the way! i'm ready to be able to wear shoes that i can tie by myself again! and have more variety in my clothes!
  • control of my own bladder - and not have to pee ALL THE TIME!
  • weight - i am so ready to get back to the gym for all my les mills classes!! oh - how i miss them!
  • i want a glass of wine! (i know - i can have one - i am just choosing to not have any before he is born)
  • oh - and of course - i can't wait to see him - hold him - love him!!!
11 days... give or take!

2 comments:

  1. Almost there, Amy! Your belly IS huge! Can't wait to see pictures of Aiden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those moments. I was like that with each of my kids. I have no patience and I just wanted to meet them.

    ReplyDelete